Saturday, December 24, 2011

Does anyone else have a lot of problems with their Linksys router or modem?

I have a Linksys router and modem and I keep having problems with it. It's not the cable company. Does anyone else have problems with theirs I have wrt54g.|||I tried 3 different WRT54G's before I gave up on Linksys. Updated firmware, tried every combination of static and dhcp I could imagine, and still, about every 3-4 days, it would have to be reset due to no internet connection. LAN worked fine, just stopped talking to the modem. Bought a D-link, no more problems, until the power supply quit after 3 years. Replaced the D-link with a Netgear, It's been a year, no dropped connections yet. Some people swear by Linksys, but mine were a pain in the rear...|||Nope - mine works great and have never had a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment