Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How do I connect the Wii to my WRT160n wireless linksys router?

I have a WRT160n linksys router and I connected 2 computers to it no problem, but whenever I try to connect it to my Wii I get nothing but problems. I do have it set to be secure but I entered the security password into the Wii and it still didn't work. Right now I have it set on WPA2-Personal, would changing it help? I don't know what I am doing wrong, anybody have any ideas?|||How far away is the Wii from the wireless router?





Also, sometimes it takes a few tries to get it to connect to your router. I'd double check the settings on the router to make sure you have the right connection properties set, like the WPA2, the correct password, and also check to make sure your router isn't blocking it because it may be set up to only allow certain MAC addresses.|||The WRT160N has horrible firmware, update it to v3.0.0.3.

Report Abuse


|||I had a problem where i had to change the channel number on the router. It was either 1 and I set it to 11, or the other way around.





Did that and fixed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment