Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Linksys Router?

I have a Linksys Router, and I was wondering if there was anyway I can check the history of what people using my wirless internet are viewing? Is this possible, and if it is how do I do it? And will I just see the website name, or will I be able to actually look at what they were looking at on the page? (like if they were looking at yahoo answers, would I see what questions they looked at?)





Thanks!|||Routers send out wireless signals, and laptops recieve them. routers dont know who recieves the signals.





hope this helps|||No, the router doesnt keep track of that kinda stuff. There is a log file that keeps track of who logged on "their IP address only" all you would see is a number like 192.168.1.68 that.





Is this for child monitoring?





or do you want to see who is stealing your internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment