Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Linksys router?

Everytime I try to go to my myspace home page or anyone else's, my router resets itself and I have to wait for it to restart. WHY??? I am having to reset my router like 3 or 4 times a day and its starting to really tick me off. I am running Vista btw if that helps any.|||Try unplugging it (and your modem) for 10 seconds and see if that helps.





If not, can you try plugging in wired (network cable) and see if it works...that'll tell you if the wifi is the problem or the internet connection.





You may need a new router, I had one go bad before. Call Linksys and see if they'll help you fix the problem or replace the router. I had a Belkin54G router and Belkin replaced it for free when it failed.|||sounds like your router is fried cause it should never reset itself. i have had my linksys for a long time and never had that happen or really any problem with it. i would say you got a defective one or a surge went through your line and fried it|||windows vista is wvery security ish. there proboble something wrong with your firewall settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment