Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do I use my d=link with my linksys router?

I have a linksys wireless g router and a d-link dwl-520+ wireless card. I was wondering if I could use them together and how. I have installed the driver and the card. It recognizes the router but there is no way to connect to it, it doesnt have the same type of password or wep or something.|||Your configuration will work: But first you need to find your routers security setting for your D-Link connection such as the WEP Key:





Browse to http://192.168.1.1


When asked for a user name do not enter anything leave it blank - for the password use admin





Keep smiling

1 comment:

  1. Very informative post, and thx for sharing and providing information If you are looking for Linksys Router Support , You can reach online technical support at their Toll Free No 1-800-231-4635 For US/CA.

    ReplyDelete