Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is there anyway to reboot my linksys router from my computer?

I was wandering if there were any ways to reboot my linksys router from my computer, thanks!|||Yes. Open your router IP address in any browser, log in as root and push a reboot button.


Depending on the model, you also may be able to set up SNMP-based management and designate your host as managing - once this is set up, you should be able to use SNMP to reboot your router (among other things).|||There is, if you still have the manuel from the box that came with it. You make an account with the linksy website and you can use a restart function there , I dont know how well it works but i have seen it done before with certain linksy models.|||no just un plug it and plug it back in after 30 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment