Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do you hook up a linksys router to a motorola surf board usb modem?

The modem is usb and not hooked up to pc by ethernet cable. Do i need to buy a seprate ethernet cable to hook pc up to the router.my router is linksys-wrt54g.I would like step by step instructions.|||The modem needs to have an Ethernet connection for it to work with the router. From there, you could use wired (using another ethernet cable) or wireless if your computer supports it.|||If I understand right, yes, I think you need to get an ethernet cable. Just use it to connect the LAN port of your PC to one of the ports on the router. If the router is already working for other PC's, then it will probably just work with your new PC.|||I think, yes. You need to get ethernet cable.


If you need ethernet cable at reasonable price; i recommend to checkout this cisco shop - http://ciscoshop.internetworkplanet.com





I hope, its helpful for you.


Good Luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment