Friday, December 16, 2011

How to run my Road runner through my linksys router?

I am having trouble running my internet from my road runner box into my linksys wireless router and into my computer. If i plug right from computer to Road runner box, it works fine, but when i run from computer to linksys router to road runner box, its a no go. Please tell me how i should set up my router so it will accept the internet and distribute it. Thank you.|||I have had road runner and setting it up was a pain.. If you have an Internet connection with your computer plugged in to their box but now with your router, the set up problem would be in your router. Do you have the Wireless zero configuration service running on your computer? Rt cllick my computer, go to manage, services, it is near the bottom of the list make sure it is running.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment