Friday, December 16, 2011

How long do i hold the reset on linksys router to get default setting?

.hey





I accidentally changed settings on my linksys router


and because i did that . all my settings arent the


same which means i cant excess my linksys router


so how long do i hold the reset button to erase every


setting so I can use my router again %26amp; get all settings


to default ?





please help x|||30 SECONDS TO A MIN SHOULD BE FINE|||Many say that 30 sec.


That is true, but there is a finesse to it especially for LinkSys. I would recommend holding the button with the power unplugged for 30 seconds. Then after that plug it in while holding the reset button then unplug it and repeat for about 10 sec. I hope that does it





Thats the skill i use for when i repair computers, as i run a small computer company. Called Geek 4 You Computer service








Have an excellent day :D|||If you would have held the button down for as long as it took you to write this question it would have worked|||Approximately 30 seconds should do it.|||22 miliseconds

No comments:

Post a Comment