Saturday, December 10, 2011

How can i set up a linksys wireless router form my computer to my laptop?

i have a computer with internet and i have a linksys router and recently i bought a laptop. how do i use the router to set up internet on my laptop? im lost and theres no instructions lol. i just want to be able to get internet on both my computer and laptop|||turn on the wireless card, its either a button or slide switch called wireless lan or wi-fi, right click on the network icon on the taskbar %26gt; show all networks or connect to a network what ever, select linksys and connect......if you don't see linksys go to control panel %26gt; network and internet %26gt; sharing centre %26gt; turn on ''Network discovery'' then you will see linksys|||Does your laptop have wireless built in? If not get a wireless USB connector. Add the laptop to your network. My laptop is wireless, I add a wireless usb connector to my desktop, and I have a wireless printer all are connected on my network and I can print from either computer and tfs files, pictures,etc. from one computer to the other. Works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment