Saturday, December 10, 2011

How can i access my linksys router with while useing a Verizon modem?

Im trying to access my Linksys Router by 192.168.1.1 but it's just bringing me to my Verizon modems. Does anyone have any experience with this?|||Try this link for default IP addresses and login info for a huge list of home networking products:





http://www.answersthatwork.com/Download_鈥?/a>





Hope it helps.|||For this issue , work on the computer which is wired to the Linksys router . Then go to command prompt . (for win XP Click on Start . Click on Run . Type cmd and click on Ok . Type ipconfig and hit Enter . Opne the internet explorer and in the address bar type http://192.168.1.1 (default gateway )

Report Abuse


|||hmm it shouldnt be doin that...if its not too much of a hassle.try disconnectin the lynksis router and resetin it...connecting it back up and try it that way..or visit linksys.com for technical support,,they will help....hope i helped.|||I had the similar problem while trying to access my ZyXEL Router try connect using 192.168.1.2

No comments:

Post a Comment