Saturday, December 10, 2011

I bought this linksys router at a second hand store but I need help?

I have turned it on, and I am not sure what I I need for it to work, the model is Linksys wireless - B Broadband router, model BEFW1154, that's pretty much it, everything lights up so I am assuming it works, but I just can't seem to find it when I look for wireless networks in my area. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance.|||Have you configured the router to create a wireless network? Not all wireless routers do this by default. If you need a user manual for this router, you'll find it at http://tinyurl.com/2ghmkb (you'll need to choose which version of the router you have), and you might need to reset the router to factory settings (the manual will explain how to do this).

No comments:

Post a Comment