Saturday, December 10, 2011

Is it possible to connect a WRT160N Linksys router to a airport express so that you can extend your wireless?

I have a WRT160N Linksys router, a airport express and a other router. Is it possible to extend my wireless range by connecting my WRT160N Linksys router and my airport express? I read on the internet it is possible however they explained it in a complex way. I'm not really that good with computers.|||I am not sure if this helps - but I have recently come across a device that uses powerlines to extend your wireless network . PLT (Power line Tech.) is pretty old but not much development seems to have taken place .But this device looked promising- I knew some hotels that use powerlines to provide internet access in all rooms without networking - now the same is upgraded to wireless. Probably might help .

No comments:

Post a Comment